Nova Instruments management team provides expertise in the areas of Finance, Operations, Engineering/Development and Marketing to its subsidiary organizations. Management has a proven track record in providing strategic vision and leadership to organizations in a number of diverse industries.
Jim Barbookles Chairman and CEO
Before joining, Mr. Barbookles was a consultant to several Fortune 500 companies and previously served as President and CEO of a major US water analysis instrumentation manufacturer. His past responsibilities also included positions in manufacturing and operations with United Technologies, American Optical, Cambridge Instruments and Thermo Electron. He graduated from Buffalo State University with a BS in Electrical Engineering and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with an MBA.
Jean-Marc Muller President
Mr. Muller joined Nova as Director of International Operations overseeing Nova's production and engineering processes. Prior to joining Nova, Mr. Muller served in various management roles involving manufacturing and engineering support at Airbus S.A.S in Toulouse, France and Hamburg, Germany. Mr. Muller received his Master's degree in Aeronautical Engineering from the Technical University in Munich, Germany and his M.B.A. from Boston University School of Management.
Andreas Ullmann Finance Manager
Before joining Nova, Mr. Ullmann served as a partner and head of the audit department at BDO in Munich, Germany. Prior to that he held senior manager positions at KPMG in Germany and the United States. Mr. Ullmann holds an MBA from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich, is a Certified Public Accountant and Tax Counselor in Germany, and has completed certification as a Certified Public Accountant in the United States.
Nova Instruments includes organizations that design and manufacture quality high-tech solutions across an array of scientific and industrial markets. Nova Instruments began in 2010 with the initial acquisition of Dantec Dynamics and has consistently sought to bolster its position as a market leader through the acquisition of highly respected brands that assist in maintaining that leading position within each segment. Nova Instruments’ brands offer products and expertise world-wide ranging from analytical laboratory instrumentation, airflow and air velocity monitoring equipment, to a variety of Non-Destructive Testing technologies.
Major Market Segments:
- Research and Academia in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, Particle characterization, Spray, Gas and Combustion diagnostics
- Non-destructive testing of solid structures in Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energies markets
Leading Providers of Analytical Instruments
- Measurement systems for Fluid Mechanics
- Particle characterization analyzers
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) instrumentation
- Founded in 1947, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Key Products – Laser Optical Measurement systems, Hot wire velocimetry probes
- Founded in 1976, Holtsville, NY
- Key Products – Molecular Weight, Particle size and Zeta Potential analyzers
- Leader in ultrasonic non-destructive testing for over 40 years.
- Key Products – Flaw detectors, Thickness gages, Bond testers, Imaging systems and UT transducers
- Established in 1983, operates in countries worldwide.
- Key Products – Manual and automated scanners, Transducers and instrumentation, Sophisticated nuclear inspection and turbine, Generator scanners.
- Premier specialist in the design, development and manufacture of advanced industrial ultrasonic technologies.
- Key Products – ultrasonic acquisition, imaging and analysis software, Phased Array/Time-of-Flight Diffraction (TOFD)/ Pulse Echo/Corrosion
- Mapping/Weld Zone discrimination data acquisition systems.
- Founded in 1996, New Hampshire, USA.
- Key Products – multi-point air velocity instrumentation and airflow visualization, air velocity probes and board-mount sensor products.
- For more than 30 years Stresstech has been providing non-destructive inspection instruments for automotive, aircraft, machine and energy industries as well as universities and research institutes.
- Key Products- X-ray analyzers and instrumentation based on hole-drilling by electronic speckle pattern interferometry technology is offered.
Visit Stresstech at www.stresstech.com